15" Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility
A single 15" lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor, it offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused directivity control.
JBL STX 815m Passive
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- Twelve M10 suspension points.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
Frequency Range ( –10 dB) 41 Hz-20 kHz Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 55 Hz-20 kHz Coverage Pattern 70˚ × 70˚ nominal Sensitivity (1W/1m) 96 dB Power Rating 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
Rated Maximum SPL 131 dB SPL Peak Nominal Impedance 8Ω Input Connectors Two NL4 Operational Modes Full Range/Bi-Amp Dimensions (H x W x D) 721 mm x 436 mm x 329 mm
(28.4" x 17.2" x 13.0")
Net Weight 26 kg (58 lbs)