12" Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility
Designed specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
JBL STX812m Passive
Frequency Range ( –10 dB) 50 Hz-20 kHz Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 75 Hz-20 kHz Coverage Pattern 70˚ × 70˚ nominal Sensitivity (1W/1m) 95 dB Power Rating 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
Rated Maximum SPL 130 dB SPL Peak Nominal Impedance 8Ω Input Connectors Two NL4 Operational Modes Full Range/Bi-Amp Dimensions (H x W x D) 571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm
(22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4")
Net Weight 19 kg ( 42 lbs)
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.