When only a turntable will do, this is the one. Here is the ideal turntable for turntablists. TT250USB is a professional direct-drive turntable perfectly suited to heavy-duty DJ and music playback duties. Its quartz-controlled direct-drive motor delivers virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records, and its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects. We’ve got the goods. Right away. An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record’s grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high-quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so you’re ready for action, right out of the box. Those days of fumbling with tiny cartridge mounting screws and alignment gauges are gone—let the other guys struggle with that! Not here.
Numark TT250 USB
- Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Instant torque: 2.0 kgfcm
- Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect mix
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cueing lever raises and lowers tonearm
- 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
- 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- See more at: http://www.numark.com/product/tt250usb#sthash.tkbFY1U5.dpuf