Pioneer DJM 2000 Nexus
This is the first DJ mixer in the industry with the Beat Slice Remix and Sync Master functions using an LCD touch panel.
1. Beat Slice Remix: Phrases of music input to the mixer can be sampled and beat arrangements added instantaneously to create new phrases.
2. Sync Master: The beats of tracks playing on a Pioneer DJ player linked to this unit can automatically be synchronized to this unit’s master clock.
The greatest feature is that the PRO DJ LINK function for connecting to Pioneer DJ players has been improved so that a wider variety of music arrangements can be made with greater accuracy on the touch panel. Basic mixer functions such as sound quality and endurance have also been improved.
Main features of this unit
1. This unit is equipped with the Beat Slide Remix function for creating new music phrases using the touch panel.
2. This unit is equipped with the Sync Master function for controlling the beats of all players collectively.
3. This unit is equipped with a newly developed peak limiter allowing tracks to be played at high volumes with reduced distortion.
4. This unit uses highly durable channel faders offering smooth operation over long periods of time.
For details, see Pioneer-issued catalogs and product information sites.
This unit carries over the layout and functions of the DJM-2000, but also includes the two new functions below.
1. Slicing out sampled phrases of music and adding beat arrangements – Beat Slice Remix.
2. Sync Master for controlling the beats of tracks played on connected players collectively.
Through this, the PRO DJ LINK function for connecting to the CDJ-2000nexus and other Pioneer DJ players is improved, and a wider variety of music arrangements can be made with greater accuracy. Furthermore, the endurance of the channel faders and the sound quality required for equipment that is installed permanently in clubs have also been improved.
This unit carries over the audio design of high-end model DJM-2000 and achieves even higher quality playback sound. The audio circuitry’s clock uses a low jitter crystal oscillator and the audio power source’s noise is reduced to enable reproduction of sound that is more faithful to the original. Sound quality is further improved through the use of high sound quality parts for the booth monitor output and send/return circuits.
For more info: http://www.pioneerdj.com/en/product/mixer/djm-2000nxs/black/overview/