Pioneer DJM 900nxs
The greatest feature is its built-in USB sound card (audio interface) providing compatibility with full-fledged DJ software programs. Furthermore, basic mixer performance, such as sound quality suited to club environments and the feeling/endurance of the faders, is brushed up, and the set of effects for adding originality to tracks has evolved significantly.
Features of this unit
1) 24-bit/96 kHz 4-in 4-out high performance USB sound card.
2) New "SPACE", "DUB ECHO" and "GATE/COMP" effects added to sound color effects.
3) Two new effects ("SPIRAL" and "MELODIC") added to beat effects.
4) "X-PAD" provided with beat effects.
5) 32-bit D/A converter.
6) High sound quality balanced hybrid operational amplifier and fully balanced output circuitry.
7) High performance channel fader.
8) Compatibility with the "PRO DJ LINK (LAN LINK)" function.
9) Quantize mode added to beat effects.
10) TRAKTOR SCRATCH Certified.
11) "Integrated input selector" for integrated switching of inputs.
12) Output of signals of DVS software time code discs to a computer with a signal USB cable.
13) "MIDI LFO" function for outputting MIDI signals changing cyclically in units of bits to control external devices.
14) Switchable 3-band equalizer and 3-band isolator for each channel.
15) "P-LOCK Fader Cap" lock mechanism on channel fader and crossfader knobs.
16) Environmentally-friendly "Auto Standby" function for switching the power to standby if the unit is not used or there is no input for a certain length of time.
This unit is equipped with the industry-first "MIDI LFO" function.
MIDI signals changing cyclically in units of bits are output to allow control of external devices (DJ software, effectors, etc.) in a variety of patterns.
This unit is equipped with the same audio input/output circuitry as the DJM-2000, Pioneer DJ's flagship model, providing sound true to the source.
The use of the same caliber of parts as high-grade audio devices, including a 32-bit D/A converter, greatly improves the sound quality of not only the MASTER output but also the headphones and BOOTH outputs.
Also, a high performance 32-bit digital signal processor is used to suppress digital noise, and the analog circuitry uses a high sound quality balanced hybrid operational amplifier and fully balanced output circuit to reduce noise.