Plug-and-play mixer supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to breaking new ground with DJing.
Rane Sixty Two
- Direct control of over 40 Scratch Live software controls.
- Each USB port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48kHz.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue and Flex FX assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.