A compact, professional two-deck interface packed with creative features to give DJs a competitive edge. Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL2 outputs a warm, punchy sound that you have to hear to believe. The Rane SL2 is also now available in a Limited Edition Red version.
Rane SL 2
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external power supply1
The Rane SL2 is the replacement for the Rane SL1. The Rane SL1 is no longer in production, but owners will continue to receive technical support and free software updates.
17.5VDC power supply
See More: https://serato.com/hardware/rane-sl2